[Gluster-users] Recommended version for use with RHEV

Mahdi Adnan mahdi at sysmin.io
Tue Nov 17 18:32:42 UTC 2020

Hello David,

 Always keep both clients and servers running the same major version, so
for RHV 4.2 I think the client is running Gluster 3.8 and in RHV 4.2.x it
was upgraded to 3.12, just check the client version inside of one of the
RHV hosts "gluster --version" so you know which version to use in the
Gluster server.
Why don't you upgrade to RHV 4.3? it is much more stable and also uses
Gluster version 6 which has lots of fixes and performance improvements.

--
Respectfully
Mahdi