[Gluster-users] HELP: Commit failed on localhost. Please check the log file for more details

Mauro Gatti mauro.list at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 11:19:44 UTC 2019

Hello,I'm just installed Gluster on my raspberry Pi.I am trying to do some test on a USB stick I mounted.Unfortunally I'm stuck on a error that says:
root at europa:/var/log/glusterfs# gluster volume create prova transport tcp europa:/mnt/usb1/prova
volume create: prova: failed: Commit failed on localhost. Please check the log file for more details.

I tried to see if in /var/log/glusterfs there is something that could help but I didn't found anything special.
I know I miss something obvious for an experienced users but I cannot figure out what.Could you hep me troubleshooting this issue?
Thank You