[Gluster-devel] What would be our common way to mark bugs as feature requests?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 11:39:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

during last weeks Bug Triage meeting, we discussed a little about
marking bugs as Feature Request or Requested Feature Enhancement (RFE).
In the Buzilla instance that we use, at least two different markers are
used:

a. [FEAT] 'tag' in the subject of the bug
b. 'FutureFeature' as a keyword in the bug

We should pick one for our workflow, and stick to that. Does anyone have
an opinion about this? Our current inclination is to go with the keyword
approach because it makes searching and reporting a little easier.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks,
Niels